Corporate and Commercial Lawyers Perth
As a leading commercial law firm, Dwyer Durack provide tailored legal advice to small, medium and large businesses throughout WA.
Our personnel have the relevant experience to consider different facets of a matter and achieve a practical and cost-effective solution.
The field of Corporate and Commercial Law is wide, complex and continues to change. Dwyer Durack provide advice and expertise in this area, having acted for a range of both small and large businesses across Perth.
With extensive knowledge and experience, our team of Commercial Lawyers advise and represents clients in relation to:
- Business Disputes and Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements, Share Investment
- Agreements, Licensing Agreements and Supply and Distribution
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses
- Sale and Purchase of a Professional Services Firms
- Shareholder Agreements, Share Sale Agreements and Share Buy-
- Back Agreements
- Capital, Debt Raising, Guarantees and Indemnities
- Debt Collection and Creditors
- Corporate Structures and Business Restructuring
- Commercial Agreements and Contracts
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Superannuation and Family Trusts, Unit Trusts or Hybrid Trusts
- Loan Agreements and Civil Enforcement
- Franchise Agreements and Disputes
Based in the Perth CBD, our Corporate Lawyers and Solicitors provide our clients with practical, cost-effective and value-added advice from the beginning of their matter, so that they can make informed decisions from the outset.