Corporate and Commercial Law
Dwyer Durack assists individuals, and small to medium and large businesses.
Our personnel have the relevant experience to consider different facets of a matter and achieve a practical and cost-effective solution.
The field of Corporate and Commercial Law is wide, complex and continues to change, and Dwyer Durack provides expertise in this area, having acted for both small and large businesses.
Dwyer Durack carries out work with its clients and advises and represents its clients in relation to:
- Business Disputes and Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements, Share Investment Agreements, Licensing Agreements and Supply and Distribution Agreements
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses
- Sale and Purchase of a Professional Services Firms
- Shareholder Agreements, Share Sale Agreements and Share Buy-Back Agreements
- Capital, Debt Raising, Guarantees and Indemnities
- Debt Collection and Creditors
- Corporate Structures and Business Restructuring
- Commercial Agreements and Contracts
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Superannuation and Family Trusts, Unit Trusts or Hybrid Trusts
- Loan Agreements and Civil Enforcement
- Franchise Agreements and Disputes
Our lawyers have the experience to provide our clients with practical, cost-effective and value added advice from the beginning of their matter, so that they can make informed decisions from the outset.
Please contact our office on 9289 9888 for further help and advice.