Dwyer Durack’s criminal law practice has extensive experience in advising and representing clients in a broad range of criminal matters in both State and Federal jurisdictions, with a particular focus on matters in the District and Supreme Courts of Western Australia.
Our team appreciates that allegations of a criminal nature can be confronting and stressful so we provide sound confidential advice in an efficient manner aimed at achieving the best results for our clients. Our lawyers will help you understand the Court process, listen to your story and establish the evidence in your case in order to advise you of your rights and obligations, in particular whether you have a viable defence, or if you are criminally liable, to assess the likely sentence.
Areas of Criminal Law Expertise
Our team regularly represents clients in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Western Australia in sentencing, trials and appeals. Our areas of expertise include:
- Assaults and violent offences, including murder ; Find Out More…
- Asset confiscation matters; Find Out More…
- Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and Corruption and Crime Commission (CCC) examinations; Find Out More…
- Bail applications; Find Out More…
- Commercial and corporate offences;
- Drug offences;
- Professional disciplinary proceedings; Find Out More…
- Property offences;
- Restraining order hearings; Find Out More…
- Search warrants and police interviews;
- Sexual offences; and
- Traffic offences.
If you have been charged or are being investigated in relation to a criminal matter, we will provide you with some preliminary advice over the phone.
Please contact our office on 9289 9888 For further help and advice.