Wills, Probate & Estates
The Wills Probate and Estates Department has extensive experience in:
- Drafting Wills and developing succession plans. This can include drafting testamentary trusts, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Guardianship.
- Simple and complex applications for Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Administration of Estates and Trusts.
- Claims against Estates, including disputes about the validity of Wills and Family Provision Act claims.
- Claims against Executors, Trusts or Trustees.
- Guardianship and Administration applications.
New Wills cost:
Estimated Costs – Schedule of Costs
There is a 10% discount for current clients on the price of a Standard Will.
Please note: All clients will need to:
- attend this office at some stage; and
- provide us with photographic ID.
Please contact our office on 9289 9888 for further help and advice.