Wills, Probate & Estates
The Wills Probate and Estates Department has extensive experience in:
- Drafting Wills and developing succession plans. This can include drafting testamentary trusts and or advice about superannuation.
- Applying for simple grants of Letters of Administration or Probate.
- The administration of Estates or Trusts;
- Claims against estates, including disputes about the validity of a Will or claims under the Inheritance Act.
- Claims against trusts or trustees
- Powers of Attorneys.
New Wills cost:
Estimated Costs – Schedule of Costs
There is a 10% discount for current clients on the price of a Standard Will.
Please note: All clients will need to:
- attend this office at some stage; and
- provide us with photographic ID.
Please contact our office on 9289 9888 For further help and advice.