Workplace Relations and Employment Law
The field of Workplace Relations and Employment Law isc continually evolving and changing and Dwyer Durack provides expertise in this arena, having acted for Employees and small to medium and large National businesses.
Dwyer Durack has experienced lawyers who provide practical assistance in relation to:
- Employment Contracts and Reviews;
- Non-Compete and Restraint of Trade Matters;
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct in Employment Contracts;
- Workplace Investigations;
- Workplace Rights and Adverse Action;
- Workplace Behaviours and Bullying;
- Dismissal and Redundancy;
- Unfair Termination;
- Public Sector Employment Processes and Decisions;
- Prepare or advise on Workplace Policies and Procedures; and
- Severance payout negotiations and preparation and advice on Deeds of Release.
In addition our lawyers can also provide you with representation in the Fair Work Commission, State Industrial Relations Commission, the State Administrative Tribunal, Public Sector Tribunals and all State and Federal Courts.
Please contact our office on 9289 9888 For further help and advice.