In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Dwyer Durack has implemented precautionary measures to safeguard the health and safety of our clients and work colleagues, together with the wider community, whilst we continue to provide a high standard of legal services across all the areas of our business.
Here’s how we are responding:
- In order to support public health regulations to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and abide by social distancing requirements within the office, we have introduced flexible work arrangements with some of our staff opting to work from home and/or at the office across each week.
- Access to all of our staff continues to be available across Wills, Estates and Succession Planning, Family & De facto Law, Personal Injuries, Commercial (including rent & lease reviews), Employment Relations, Restraining Orders, Crime/Traffic and Liquor Licensing.
- Our staff can be contacted via our general phone line (08) 9289 9888 or their direct line or email. Email addresses for all our staff are listed on their profile page for easy access.
- Alternatively, if you have a general enquiry, please contact us by our general phone line (08) 9289 9888 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the context of COVID-19 recommended health practices, which continue to encourage social distancing, we will:
- offer our clients face to face meetings at the office where necessary, as well as options to conduct meetings by phone or through video-conferencing options such as Skype, Zoom, Facetime and other preferred platforms;
- before confirming any office appointments, our team will ask attendees by email to confirm that they are currently not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing) and are generally fit and healthy; and
- on arrival at our office, visitors will be asked to sanitise their hands and their details will be entered into a Visitor’s Log Book.
- Our staff will keep you updated on court operations and attendance restrictions, where such situations arise.
- As part of the St Martins Centre, additional cleaning protocols have been adopted throughout the building by Centre Management in line with recommended health practices relating to managing any spread of COVID-19.