In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Dwyer Durack has implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees, together with the wider community, whilst we maintain all of our services.
We are committed to being there for our clients and colleagues and continuing to provide a high level of legal services in all areas of our business. Here’s how we’re responding:
- Supporting public health recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We have implemented a work-from-home strategy for our employees effective from 23 March 2020, with a small group of our staff remaining in the office to oversee operations and deliveries for the present time. These arrangements will continue until further notice.
We remain available to assist you as best we can. Our general phone line remains open on 9289 9888, or you can contact us by direct email to the staff member(s) who are dealing with your matter or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our aim is to maintain our usual response times, however, we would appreciate your patience as we work to address new issues that may arise, bearing in mind this is an unprecedented situation that is rapidly evolving.
- Our current hours of operation have not changed: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday. These hours are subject to change as necessary for public health and to abide with government guidelines.
- In the context of COVID-19, public health best practices include social distancing and therefore, we will not be conducting routine meetings with clients at the office. Instead, such meetings will be conducted by phone or by using video-conferencing options such as Zoom, Skype, Facetime and other platforms.
- Access to all of our staff remains available across Wills, Estates and Succession Planning, Family & De facto Law, Personal Injuries (including COVID-19 claims), Commercial (including rent & lease reviews), Employment Relations, Restraining Orders, Crime/Traffic and Liquor Licensing, and all of these services will remain unaffected.
- Our staff will keep you updated on court operations and attendance restrictions, which may apply to your matter, when such matters arise.
Should you have any queries or concerns in relation to your matter and the temporary change in how we will trade during the COVID-19 outbreak, we invite you to contact our Managing Director, Peter Fraser.
We will post public updates to our website as the situation requires but in the meantime, we can confirm it's business as usual.