Obtaining a Divorce Order from the Family Court is usually a straightforward process.
If you’re looking for a divorce lawyer or solicitor in Perth, at Dwyer Durack, we can help you. We’re committed to providing practical legal advice, assistance and support through this difficult time. In most cases, once you and your spouse have been separated for a minimum period of 12 months, you can either:
1. File an application for Divorce on the Family Court website; or
2. Contact our divorce lawyers for assistance with:
- drafting the Divorce application;
- filing the Divorce application;
- serving the Divorce application on other party; and
- Attending the Divorce Hearing.
The Application for Divorce can be obtained from the Family Court of Western Australia website. To ensure both parties receive a holistic outcome, choose Dwyer Durack as your divorce solicitors.
To discuss the best way forward for you, call us today. Alternatively, you can visit our office and speak to an experienced divorce lawyer in a comfortable and confidential environment. Find us at Level 8, 40 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
Divorce Lawyers & Solicitors in Perth, WA: Contact Us Today
Lani joined Dwyer Durack in December 2017 and primarily practices in the area of Personal Injury Law.
Lani has experience in multiple areas of personal injury and insurance law, with a particular focus on motor vehicle accident and workers' compensation claims.
Prior to joining Dwyer Durack, Lani worked for the State Solicitor's Office in the Departmental Prosecutions Division where she gained valuable experience in complex regulatory criminal prosecutions.
Lani represents clients in the Magistrates Court, Children's Court, District Courts and Family Court of Western Australia. Lani has otherwise instructed Counsel and Senior Counsel for Trials.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Abuse in Care Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Family & De Facto Law
- Criminal Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date: 2 September 2016
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
Amanda joined Dwyer Durack's Personal Injury Law Department in 2021 as a Legal Assistant after working with the Family Law & De Facto Law Department since 2011.
Amanda has extensive experience, having worked in the legal industry for over 25 years.
She has been assisting the Personal Injury Law Department over the years and has now moved exclusively into the Department to help support and provide a high level of service to our injured clients.