Dwyer Durack’s lawyers understand that there is much more to running your Venue than just getting a liquor licence. The Liquor Licence is just the first step to a successful and profitable business.

As well as catering to all your Liquor Licensing needs, Dwyer Durack also provides the following services:

  • Suppliers
  • Planning and Local Government

    Dwyer Durack can assist with all aspects of your Planning and Local Government regulation matters.

    Dwyer Durack maintains close ties with Planning and Design specialists throughout Perth, and can give you a personal and specialist referral to an appropriate firm or person if you require the assistance of a Planner, Architect, Lobbyist or Local Government liaison.

    Contact us today to discuss your enquiry.

Contact us today to discuss your Venue.

Contact Us

Need Legal Advice?

For more information, get in touch with our team of lawyers at Dwyer Durack today.