BA(Hons), LLB (Hons), LLM (Estate Planning)
Senior Lawyer - Wills, Probate & Estates
Beverley joined Dwyer Durack's Wills, Probate and Estates Department in November 2020.
Beverley practices in wills and estate planning, probate and administration of estates, inheritance claims and estate disputes. Beverley also acts on behalf of clients in guardianship and administration matters in the State Administrative Tribunal.
Beverley prides herself in providing an exceptional client service and is focused on assisting clients reach a cost effective stress free resolution. Beverley has a special interest in utilising collaborative practice as a form of dispute resolution focusing on the clients’ needs to achieve better outcomes.
Beverley has a Masters in Law specialising in Estate Planning.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Wills, Probate & Estates
- Guardianship and Administration
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Masters of Applied Law (Estate Planning)
- Bachelor of Laws (Merit Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Management (Honours)
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 17 December 2010
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia