LLB, Diploma in Modern Languages (German)
Head of Department - Commercial Law
Catherine joined Dwyer Durack's Commercial Law department in 2019.
With over 15 years experience in Commercial Law, Catherine’s focus is on contract law and property with an interest in agribusiness. Catherine has extensive experience in property and infrastructure developments and sale of business and property assets.
Catherine has been involved in drafting contracts for establishment of significant State assets and large property and rural agribusiness assets and also tourism business assets involving Crown land.
Catherine has a practical and business minded approach to commercial matters and in delivering timely advice to clients.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Business Contracts
- Loan Contracts and financing arrangements
- Real property including subdivisions and amalgamations
- Crown land and leasing arrangements
- Planning law
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia 2002
- Diploma in Modern Language (German), University of Western Australia 2002
- Admitted Supreme Court of WA: 3 March 2004