Co-Head of Department - Wills, Probate & Estates
Daniel joined Dwyer Durack in January 2008 and became co-Head of the Succession Department in July 2018.
Daniel primarily practises in the area of disputed deceased estates, including proceedings questioning the validity of Wills and applications for provision (or further provision) from estates pursuant to the Family Provision Act and has a keen interest in obscure points of law.
In 2017, Daniel was named by Doyle's Guide as a Wills, Estates and Succession Planning rising star (Australia). In 2018 and 2019, he was named by Doyle's Guide as a recommended Wills and Estates Litigation Lawyer (WA) as well as a recommended Wills, Estates and Succession Planning Lawyer (WA).
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Wills, Probate & Estates
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Notre Dame Australia, July 2009)
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 2 February 2010
- Admission Date (High Court of Australia): 19 February 2010
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Committee Member: Law Society of Western Australia - Elder Law and Succession Committee
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)