Senior Lawyer - Family & De Facto Law
David joined Dwyer Durack's Family & De Facto Law Department in November 2015.
David has predominately practised in the area of family law since 2007. David is focussed on assisting clients to achieve cost effective outcomes to resolve their family law dispute.
David has assisted clients in reaching resolution in both domestic, as well as international matters relating to property settlement, parenting issues and child support through mediation or the Family Court.
David has appeared as counsel at interim hearing and trials, as well as instructing senior counsel at both trials and Family Court appeals.
AREAS OF SPECIALITY
- Family & De Facto Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Masters of Business Administration
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of QLD): 29 January 2007
- Admission Date (High Court of Australia): 28 March 2007
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 2 May 2007
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia