Head of Department - Personal Injury Law
Eleanor joined Dwyer Durack’s Personal Injury Law Department as the Head of the Department in March 2018.
Eleanor’s practice centres on personal injury litigation, having worked within the plaintiff personal injury industry for over a decade, and has established an excellent reputation for assisting injured persons in all areas of personal injury law.
Eleanor prides herself on providing personable service whilst pursuing every claim vigorously to achieve maximum compensation for her clients.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Workers' Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Abuse in Care Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Total and Permanent Disablement Claims
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 4 February 2008
- Admission Date (High Court of Australia): 7 April 2015
- Law Society of Western Australia
- The Australian Insurance Law Association (Committee Member)
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia