Lawyer - Criminal Law & Liquor Licensing
Emily first joined Dwyer Durack in 2012 and began practicing in the Criminal Law, Restraining Order and Liquor Licensing areas in November 2017.
Emily practices in Criminal Law and Liquor Licensing, as well as in Employment and Restraining Order matters.
Emily has appeared in both metro and regional Magistrates Court on criminal and restraining order matters, as well as the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court of Appeal, Fair Work Commission and WAIRC. Emily has also represented clients at the Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor and the Liquor Commission.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Criminal Law
- Liquor Licensing
- Restraining Orders
- Employment Law
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 1 November 2017
- Admission (High Court of Australia): 15 October 2018
- Women Lawyers Association
- Criminal Lawyers Association of Western Australia