Lawyer - Familly & De Facto Law
Faiza joined Dwyer Durack's Family & De Facto Law Department in September 2019.
Faiza commenced working as a family lawyer in Singapore in 2008. Since that time, Faiza's passion for family law has grown.
In 2016, Faiza qualified as an Associate Mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre. By combining her legal training and mediation skills, Faiza strives to offer her clients practical solutions to resolve matters outside the courtroom where possible. Faiza has a strong record of achieving negotiated settlements for her clients through mediation and alternative dispute resolution conferences. She believes strongly in helping her clients get through what a often emotionally difficult separations with a sense of dignity and direction by providing clear and comprehensive advice.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Family and De Facto Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of Western Australia): 4 November 2016
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of Singapore): 24 May 2008
- Family Law Section (WA)
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia