Lawyer - Personal Injury Law
Katie joined Dwyer Durack's Personal Injury Law Department in May 2021.
Katie has experience in multiple areas of personal injury and insurance law. She first secured an internship with Dwyer Durack whilst completing her juris doctorate degree in 2018 and has commenced her legal career with a focus in plaintiff personal injury work ever since.
Katie officially joined Dwyer Durack’s Personal Injury Law Department as a Law Graduate in May 2021 and began practicing in June 2021 following her admission.
Currently, Katie primarily practices in motor vehicle accident claims and workers’ compensation claims. She also has experience in a variety of other personal injury law areas including professional negligence, public liability claims and total and permanent disability claims.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Total and Permanent Disability Claims
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in International Commercial Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 4 June 2021