Lawyer - Personal Injury Law
Lani joined Dwyer Durack in December 2017 and primarily practices in the area of Personal Injury Law.
Lani has experience in multiple areas of personal injury and insurance law, with a particular focus on motor vehicle accident and workers' compensation claims.
Lani also has experience in family law matters dealing with divorce applications, negotiations, parenting arrangements and property settlements.
Prior to joining Dwyer Durack, Lani worked for the State Solicitor's Office in the Departmental prosecutions division where she gained valuable experience in complex regulatory criminal prosecutions.
Lani represents clients in the Magistrates Court, Children's Court, District Courts and Family Court of Western Australia. Lani has otherwise instructed Counsel and Senior Counsel for Trials.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Abuse in Care Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Family & De Facto Law
- Criminal Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date: 2 September 2016
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia