Lawyer - Family & De Facto Law
Lani joined Dwyer Durack in December 2017. Lani primarily practices in the area of Family & De Facto Law dealing with divorce applications, negotiations, parenting arrangements and property settlements.
Prior to joining Dwyer Durack, Lani worked for the State Solicitor's Office in the Departmental prosecutions division where she gained valuable experience in complex regulatory criminal prosecutions.
Lani represents clients in the Magistrates Court, Children's Court and Family Court of Western Australia. Lani has otherwise instructed Counsel and Senior Counsel for Trials in the Family Court of Western Australia.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Family & De Facto Law
- Criminal Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admission Date: 2 September 2016
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia