LLB, GDLP, BA, GDipEd
Senior Lawyer - Personal Injury Law
Lucie joined Dwyer Durack’s Personal Injury Law Department in February 2015.
Lucie brings a wealth of experience and knowledge, having previously worked as a paralegal for 8 years at community legal centres, with remote Aboriginal communities and children in foster care. Prior to entering the legal profession, Lucie was a teacher in regional primary and secondary schools.
Lucie has a special interest in "abuse in care" claims as well as complex criminal injuries compensation claims and advocates for the most vulnerable victims.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Abuse in Care Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Motor Vehicle Acciden Claims
- Workers' Compensation Claims
- Employer's Negligence / Common Law Claims
- Third Party Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Graduate Diploma Secondary Teaching
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 17 December 2013
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian New Zealand Association Psychologist, Psychiatrists and Lawyers