Maree van der Kwast
Maree joined Dwyer Durack in 2001. She heads the Wills, Probate and Estates Department. In July 2005 Maree became a partner of Dwyer Durack and in July 2006 a director of Dwyers Legal Pty Ltd.
Maree had always been interested in estates and gained first class honours from the University of Western Australia with a thesis about inheritance rights.
Since being admitted to practice she has focused on litigation relating to equitable claims, action pursuant to the Inheritance Act and disputes about deceased estates, trusts and Wills. Maree also drafts Wills and administers non-contentious estates.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Wills, Probate & Estates
- Equity and Trusts
- Dispute Resolution & General Litigation
EDUCATION / ADMISSIONS
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- Admission Date: 2 February 2002
- Accredited NMAS Mediator (2015)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners