Lawyer -Family & De Facto Law
Sebastian joined Dwyer Durack's Family & De Facto Law Department in September 2020.
Sebastian has practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law since his admission in 2018. Sebastian has experience in a wide variety of family law matters, including property settlement, parenting arrangements and applications for divorce.
In his daily practice, Sebastian is focused on delivering clear advice to enable his clients to make well-informed decisions regarding their matter.
Areas of Specialty
- Family & De Facto Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Education / Admissions
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Commence, majors in Corporate Finance and Investment Finance
- Graduate Diploma of Law
- Admission Date (Supreme Court of WA): 5 May 2018
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia