You may be eligible to make an Institutional “Abuse in Care” claim if you suffered physical injuries (including sexual harm) or psychological harm as a result of being in care or due to the involvement of the Department for Child Protection (now the Department for Communities).

We can assist you with your claim for the following:

  • Pain and Suffering
  • Loss of Enjoyment
  • Loss of Income
  • Medical or psychological expenses

Dwyer Durack have extensive experience in this specialised area of law and we have been helping victims of “Abuse in Care” claims for years secure compensation.  

We endeavour to make the claim process as simple as possible as we appreciate the traumatic and long lasting effects that this type of abuse has on survivors.

We recommend you seek legal advice as soon as possible so that our dedicated legal team can help you with your claim.

You will not be charged for the initial consultation if you do not wish to proceed.

Contact Us

Need Legal Advice?

For more information, get in touch with our team of lawyers at Dwyer Durack today.